Friday, January 4, 2013

Right Now...

I am

cracking up laughing as my husband and daughter trash talk each other while playing Little Big Planet Karting...
listening to my Cameo as it goes to work on some die-cuts (those circles, to be specific)...
drooling over the January JBS Mercantile kits...
experimenting with some new Photoshop actions...
adding the first (of many) items to my CHA want-list...
ILS -- I'm coveting that first page (the white one). Of course the hyper-talented Anna-Maria Wolniak would be behind this line!  (Be sure to check out the ILS post for a giveaway.)
accepting that I'll need to clean and reorganize my scrap area again (and again) to make room for those want-list items...

realizing that the holiday break just isn't long enough.

2 comments:

  1. That JBS kit is drool worthy - looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now. . . I wanna be you when I grow up, you talented woman.

    ReplyDelete