Sunday, February 17, 2013

Am (Not)

I am
NOT doing the dishes
NOT washing the car (or the dog)
NOT folding the laundry
NOT getting a haircut
NOT cleaning the litter box
NOT going through junk mail
NOT clearing out the fridge
(at least, not yet)
and I am
NOT caring
because
today I am taking the time to create
I am rubbing the belly of the dog who needs a bath
I am eating chocolate for breakfast
I am spending time with my family
I am enjoying the peace and the breeze and the birdsong
and I am
good with that.

Granted, we have to eat off of paper plates, with plastic forks,
but I'm cool with that.

Okay, maybe I should go do the dishes.

5 comments:

  1. Seems like we're on the same little creative wavelength. Just a little coincidence, but last night I too created a page with my Evalicious goodies, and that very old Studio Calico cloud paper!
    I'm also with you about putting everything aside for a little moment and getting creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good - about going to do them;)

    ReplyDelete