Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Pebbles, Evalicious, Studio Calico, and Crate Paper! (Oh, My.)

The Two Peas in a Bucket store is featuring over 200 new products today! Shortly after I discovered that, my cart ended up with a similar amount of new product in it, somehow.  Here's what's heading my way soon -- I can't wait!
"Matty" Love You More Boy Paper from Pebbles.  Brights. Circles. Pebbles.  'Nuff said. 
I Heart Banner Stamp from Evalicious. I'm so going to make a "love list" page, using this  repeatedly. 
Here & There Cats & Dogs Clear Stamp from Studio Calico. Many a pet page featuring these will be in my future!
DIY Shop from Crate Paper.  Pretty much every single paper from this line was dispatched immediately to my cart, no hesitation.  Oh, I how love this line! 

There are even more CHA releases heading to the Two Peas store -- I'm going to be in so much trouble. :)

1 comment: