Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Self-Control? What's That?

So I just happened upon Two Peas for my nightly gander through the forums and gallery, when what did I see but a thread mentioning new stuff in the store? Sure enough, all of the items on my CHA wish list are now available!

Nine minutes later? My cart is packed.
Ten minutes later?  It's empty.

Here's a peek at what's heading my way:

New Amy Tangerine...
"Share" 12 x 12 Yes, Please paper by Amy Tangerine
"Life" Yes, Please Amy Tangerine Stickers
New Dear Lizzy...
"Lucky Coin" Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
"Falling Star" Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm patterned paper
New Studio Calico...
"Charlotte" Studio Calico Here & There Paper 
Studio Calico Here & There Chevron Spray Mask
New Crate Paper...
"Cupcakes" 12 x 12 Party Day Paper from Crate Paper 
"Click" 12 x 12 Maggie Holmes Paper from Crate Paper
I may lack self-control, but I do not lack for pretty paper.

1 comment: