Friday, March 1, 2013

The Shape of Things

Today's the day! The Garden at Two Peas in a Bucket is packed with layouts dedicated to this month's theme: 
I had so much fun with this one!
For more details and a full supply list, visit Two Peas in a Bucket
Lots of different shapes converge on this layout, in lots of different forms. The layout itself is built on a foundation of rectangles, with die-cut circles layered over that foundation, and more shapes gathered over and within those circles. As a whole, this page just makes me happy. It's multi-layered. It's bright. It's me.

Given the day's topic, are you up for a kind-of-corny but mostly-interesting personality test (found on NASA's site, among other places) regarding shapes?  You may have seen this before -- it seems to be everywhere online.

Begin by choosing the shape below that appeals to you most.
Apparently there's a connection between your selected shape and your personality.  Check out what your selected shape means here.

I chose the fourth image (the one that kind of looks like a pear) and it actually seemed quite fitting.  How about you? Does your selected shape fit your personality?  Do share!

6 comments:

  1. I like your layout! I felt gravitated more to #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill did you really post at 5am?? crazy woman! My shape said I was introverted, something I have never ever been told in my entire life, if anything I have been told the opposite, repeatedly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's cool. I chose number one and I must say it's crazy accurate.

    And your layout knocks my socks off. I have to go check that supply list. You always make me add stuff to my two peas cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have NOT seen this quiz before, and it was very accurate for me, as well. Thanks for posting it! I love your layout, too- it has such a feeling of energy with it!

    ReplyDelete