Sunday, April 7, 2013

JBS April Kits

It's a beautiful sunny day here in Hawai'i nei, and it has everything in me screaming, "SUMMER!" Every day lately feels like a beach day, and that is not good when there is still a whole other season to finish (not to mention a school year) before I can surrender to my lazy summer self.

Luckily, this month's Jenni Bowlin Mercantile kits are just what I need to keep me in a springtime mood. Just look at these fresh and springy colors!
Papercrafting Kit
Mini-Album Kit
Antiquarian Kit 
I've had a happy scrappy weekend, thanks to these lovelies! Here a few peeks at the layouts that I'll be sharing in the mid-month gallery on the 10th.

You can see what the rest of the team did with the April kits in the JBS Mercantile gallery

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment