Thursday, April 11, 2013

JBS Mercantile Mid-Month Reveal

Every month a box from JBS Mercantile arrives on my doorstep, and when I open it, I am always startled by the loveliness within. The April kits have stolen my heart -- and the evidence is in the mid-month gallery.
Mini-Album Kit + Antiquarian Kit 
Antiquarian Kit 
Papercrafting Kit + Mini-Album Kit  (alphas) 
More details about each layout may be found in the gallery at JBS Mercantile.

I have even more kit goodies that I am looking forward to working with/playing with as the month goes on.  I can't get enough of these colors! I think my favorite paper from this month's kits is this "Polka Pop" paper from Heidi Swapp:
Isn't it so April?

4 comments:

  1. As usual I love everything! those eggs are genius and the colors in the second layouts are stunning! you are the queen of color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the egg page! That polka dot paper is pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree that egg page is AWESOME --love all the creations you made they TOTALLY inspire me--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's waay past Easter but I just saw that egg layout and it is just too cute! Love that page!

    ReplyDelete