Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just Don't.

I used to worry that not having little ones around would eventually led to a scrappy drought, brought on by a shortage of cuteness in my life. After considering birthing a few more mini-me's for the sake of filling my scrapbook albums, I ultimately decided against it.  Cuteness is overrated -- who needs it, when you've got a cranky teenager around?
Okay, maybe I'm just kidding. Sort of. My teenager can be cranky from time to time, but she is also a good sport. She even helped me generate some of the items on the list featured in this layout that I created for the October Afternoon blog.  
I was so happy to have a chance to work with some of the new products from the Daily Flash Snapshots and Travel Girl lines!  I also used a few of the new Catch-Phrase stamps.
 The layout put a smile on my daughter's face, and that's all that matters.  Shove it, cuteness.

5 comments:

  1. I love this. :) It's pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh that's awesome!!!
    Love Z's expression!!! I just can't wait until
    my girls are that age!!! Not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed...genius...esecially the "waker before noon-I would add "on the weekend" cause my daughter always thinks she has to play 14 hour sleep catchup :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ROCKS. But I wonder if my teenage son would be appreciative of my scrapbooking his quirks? ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete