Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New October Afternoon at Two Peas!


The new Travel Girl line is in at Two Peas in a Bucket! Isn't it awesome?  I used a bit of it on this layout below (along with the new Snapshots line):
If you're curious about how I created the title, I shared a quick tutorial on the October Afternoon blog last week. Remember those tools you once used to set eyelets?  I dusted mine off and put them back to work. 

Speaking of getting back to work, it's the last week of the quarter, so it's back to the grindstone for me right now.  Wish me luck! 

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout so much! so much to look at and the photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO totally FANTASTIC, love how you used that large picture and ROCKED the OA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is awesome, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea - great little tutorial (and tip). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete