Sunday, June 2, 2013

JBS Mercantile June Kits

This month's JBS Mercantile kits have me starting off my summertime scrapping in the best of ways, with a mix of fresh and new designs as well as some vintage loveliness. I've been working with three of the five kits out this month
Papercrafting Kit
Antiquarian Kit

I used a few of the papers from the Papercrafting Kit and the accents from the Antiquarian Kit to create this layout about my grandmother. More details may be found in the DT gallery at JBS Mercantile
Mini-Album Kit

I used the Mini-Album Kit here, with a bit of added kick from Hero Arts daubers in Neon Pink and Tide Pool. Initially, I thought the daubers would be like paint dabbers, but no -- they're ink, and they glide on like ink, smoothly, with amazing color intensity.  I need more! 
More details about the layout may be found in the DT gallery at JBS Mercantile
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT gallery, and stay tuned for the mid-month reveal on the 10th. I'll have more to share! I can't wait to work more with these incredible kits! 

3 comments:

  1. Both LO's are so cool! I especially love how you used the photo slides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still searching to define the little thing that makes me love every single one of your layouts!! how do you do it everytime?? i don't know! genius can't be explained!:) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects! Love the way you inked the frames!
    Also happy to read your mini review of the Hero Arts paint daubers -- I've been eyeing the neon ones and knowing they are more like ink is making me want them even more. :)

    ReplyDelete