Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Want.

This just in at Two Peas in a Bucket: silver and gold Uni-ball pens. YES.

Of course they went right into my cart, but here's the conundrum: I just placed an order yesterday, so now I need to wait for my cart to build up again (or I can pay $12 shipping for two pens, ha...tempting). First world problems, I know. I know. But still. Pretty pretty. They'd be perfect with these metallic washi tapes from Freckled Fawn.
Now these I don't have to drool over for long, because they're on their way to me as I type this. I know, it's tape. But still -- just look at it. Shiiiiiny.

2 comments:

  1. Adding to my wish list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUCH an enabler... first the Hero Arts neon daubers.... now pens. You are one delightfully dangerous lady! :)

    ReplyDelete