Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dear CHAnta (Part II)

Dear CHAnta,

Here are few more sneaks that you can feel free to "sneak" into my cart when they appear at Two Peas (along with a gift certificate so that I don't have to take out a second mortgage).

(1) Webster's Pages is seriously going for the overachiever award this CHA. My eyes are goggling with every new sneak!
(2) BasicGrey's "Persimmon" line is perfect for fall pages and Halloween pages alike, but it'll last beyond the change of seasons. I love that there's blue in it, and that it's not a generic fall-themed line. It combines pretty and freaky and cute, somehow.

(3) I can't wait to see the full reveal of the Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy lines!

Okay, okay, I do confess to peeking at a few lines that haven't yet been revealed officially....but if you saw them, CHAnta, you'd understand.

I reserve the right to add to this list. A lot.

J.

2 comments:

  1. These are nice design and so creative. I like these stuff.

    Regards,
    Content Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh again Jill--CHAnta! I agree loving those clips and colors!

    ReplyDelete