Monday, July 22, 2013

Gardeners' Digest: July Garden Girl Blog Hop

Welcome to the Gardeners' Digest, a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas in a Bucket. We'd love it if you'd "hop" by each of our blogs today to see what's in bloom in the Garden this month.  If you've been following the hop so far, you were just visiting the Two Peas in a Bucket blog, where the hop begins.  
My most recent Scrap Your Stash video focuses on...
frames! Check out the full layout and video at Two Peas in a Bucket.  
Every trip through the gallery at Two Peas is always worthwhile. I am in awe at how these peas have stepped up to bold and patterned backgrounds and made them work beautifully on these layouts:
Top: Diana Waite and Laura Craigie; bottom: Stacy Cohen and Spica
I am loving the new "Hello Again" collection from Carta Bella!

I just got some of the new Fancy Pants chalk tape in the mail today. I can't wait to use it! 
I also got some BasicGrey Capture Labels, and I had no idea how many were in a single pack! I also love that they are matte rather than glossy, which means that they'll be printer-friendly. 
The new Echo Park Photo Freedom Vol. 2 collection has also been calling my name (and I have answered). 
These Marine Foam Thickers are perfect for my summer pages. Surely I can get a few more in before school begins in a few weeks! 
To thank you for visiting today, I'd love to offer you a chance to win a $10 Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate. Just leave a comment on this post (including your Two Peas username) before 6:00 p.m. Hawaii time on Friday, July 26, and I will select one lucky winner. 

The next stop on the blog hop is Jen Gallacher, or if you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, you can head to the Two Peas in a Bucket blog.  Thanks for hopping by today! 

45 comments:

  1. Beuatiful picks! And I have that collection coming to me! Can't wait!!

    peaname: stinkydudette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that frames page!
    I hope you have lots of time to scrap before school starts :)
    (Pea: nirupama01)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! Especially the marine thickers...that colour...I have none! pea: kirstendrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO picks. Now I'm off to see your latest video. ;)
    LonR

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love your style! great video, thanks for the inspiration!

    ouchpapercut

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hello Again collection is divine!! Thanks for the chance to win! :)
    My 2peas username is pennypumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks, they are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your frames page is awesome!

    aworkman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picks you shared. I can't wait to get some of them. 2peas name: lpeeps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone is loving the hello again line, me too! Thanks for a chance for the gift cert!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to watching your video. Yours are my favorite!
    Pea name: Mary Jo R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh THANK you Jill for featuring one of my layouts! Always love to see you work! ;)
    Diana Waite

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your picks, especially that Carta Bella paper, it's also in my bucket!
    Pea name: kiwijesta

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love giveaways!!
    mariangeles_spain

    ReplyDelete
  15. joyblonde82
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i remember watching your frame video, then wondering if i had any frames in my stash, and if so where in the world were they? very cute layout you created. :) 2peas name: tbear103

    ReplyDelete
  17. the color of those thickers is wonderful.
    pigsflyng

    ReplyDelete
  18. would love to win! kitteykaty@2peas

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is interesting how similar your picks are compared to other blog participants...I've seen the "Hello Again" and the chalk tape mentioned a few times already (for obvious reasons...they're both beautiful!). paperpodner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the chalk tape, can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for the chance to win, username maggiemylow

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved your page with all the frames. Thanks for the chance to win the gift certificate. Peaname = kmwwrench.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your latest "scrap your stash" video with the frames! susanb722 on TwoPeas

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those products picks! Thanks so much for the chance to win some spending money! 2peas: mprantner

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love your layout picks, and your product picks too! (Guess I'd better finish off my EP Photo Freedom Vol. 1, so I can get Vol. 2! ;)
    Cynthia/soccerwidow

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your work and outlook on scrapping!

    wrholley

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the chance to win!
    jan509

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooh, I hadn't seen those Marine Thickers before! I'll have to add them to my cart! I love the layout you showed with the adorable frames. I'll have to break out my sewing machine too, your sewing work looks fabulous. Peaname- juliebee70

    ReplyDelete
  29. i must get my hands on that carta bella line!!!

    love it!!
    thanks!!

    2peas:iwilling

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent picks - some fab inspiration on how to use patterned papers. Lovin' all things Echo Park too,

    2peas name - arimum_123

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your recent Scrap Your Stash video was awesome.. but.. they all are))

    (drakumel at 2ps)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving your picks! Thanks for the chance to win.
    Glo24 from 2peas

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Loving your work! Thank you for the opportunity to win! I forgot my Pea name! It's Janannemd.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your product picks! Thanks for the chance to win!

    Two Peas: emilyclaire817

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great picks and awesome projects! Winning a prize will be a great excuse to finally check out my 2peas cart! :))

    pea: AnyaL

    ReplyDelete
  37. I loved your scrap your stash video. I have my frames all pulled and ready to use!

    quartetdesigns

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your picks, especially the thickers!

    melt003

    ReplyDelete
  39. hello again from carta bella is a must have collection! pea name: ejmuach

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love your picks! I can't wait for the new stuff to come out! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those Marine Thickers are great!

    cgray88

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, this summer is going by way too fast! I can't wait to see what you create in August. :)
    CristinaC

    ReplyDelete