Monday, July 1, 2013

July at Two Peas

It's the first of the month, which means that it's time to reveal the new monthly theme at Two Peas in a Bucket:
Shocker, I know, but it really is a season worth scrapping, and you will love the bright and colorful layouts that the Garden Girls have added to the gallery this morning.

My own layout focuses on the way that time seems to shift and the days blend together during the summer.
I pulled together snapshots of how we spend our days, and mingled them with summery colors and patterns, as well as with the new July cut files and printables. There are four freebies in this month's digital files, so you'll want to check those out!
As pale as I am, I'm definitely feeling the sunbursts and sunshine lately, as you can see above. These are few of my favorites (click for links):

I love summer. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your layout!! I`m off to check out those printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I really like how you embrace bright colors and just make them POP on your layouts--GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete