Friday, July 26, 2013

This Is What Paper Love Looks Like

I am happy to share that the new October Afternoon collection, Public Library, has officially been released! I love every single bit of it. Can you tell? 
This line has brought about the union of my English nerd's soul with my scrappy one. They are very, very happy together. 

Fun (and disturbing) fact:the photo in the middle of the layout featuring two large stacks of books is a photo of my nightstand at the moment.  It's just some light summer reading. Ha. 
The title letters aren't from the collection. They're die-cut letters (using the Chunk Five Ex font) that I inked with a Tide Pool dauber and stamped with a Tim Holtz "Curiosity" text stamp. After stamping the letters, I misted over them lightly, causing them to fade a bit.  I like the effect! 

Here's a peek at more Public Library lovelies: 
Be sure to check out the October Afternoon blog for more Public Library projects as well as projects from more new releases.  

7 comments:

  1. I love how your pages have so many pieces but still look so organized and everything goes well together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! this collection I NEED!!! I am a crazy reader too (althoug the pile of books on my nightstand is half yours right now!!) !
    love this layout !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love EVERY SINGLE layout you make. There's not one I don't like, and this one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!! I love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this collection! I can't wait to get some of it and play. What a great collection this would be for making a Books I've Read mini for my Mom to keep track of all the books she's read. One for myself, too, and all my book lover friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super CUTE collection--FUN candid shot of you too--LOVE how you made this collection shine--LOVE the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so love your style! it always rocks my world. love the sneak too. OA always has fabulous papers!

    ReplyDelete