Thursday, August 1, 2013

In the Garden

Don't let the title fool you -- there's no dirt on these hands. Maybe a little mist and paint, but an actual gardener I am not.

I am, however, one happy Garden Girl today. The gallery is packed with GG inspo! 

The Two Peas store is also packed with new exclusives -- I love 'em all! 
I used a few of the cut files to create this layout: 
This month's Garden theme is "the little things," and I set about to capture the little things that make our house a home. 

Did you happen to notice the new stamp sets? I told myself I would just choose one for now, but that's turning out to be an impossible choice. 
I also have a new Scrap Your Stash video up today, focusing on how to work clips into layers. 
The Garden Girls have contributed so many beautiful layouts to the gallery this morning. If you haven't seen them yet, be sure to check them out! I love how we've all interpreted the "little things" theme in our own ways.

You can also find a TON of new products in the store today, from Bella Blvd and My Mind's Eye!  Off to fill my cart! 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your layout and your video was so inspiring! I decided, you should have your own workshop at TwoPeas. You seem to be a master at layering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY agree about those stamps I can't pick a favorite! LOVING your layout with the die cuts on it--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete