Sunday, September 29, 2013

A Few Sneaks

Here's hoping you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was way too short, but then again, I don't think I've ever looked back at a weekend and thought, "Man, I couldn't wait for this weekend to end."

This week promises to be a busy one for me, but it will also be full of scrap-happy reveals. Here are a few peeks at what's ahead.

This week's Monday challenge on the October Afternoon blog is to scribble on a layout. I knew it would be a challenge to grab a pen and go (a little) wild, but it was actually kind of liberating. I will definitely be trying this again! 
Tomorrow night is the October kit reveal at JBS Mercantile. I'm so excited! The October kits are packed with loveliness, including new BasicGrey Persimmon and Crate Paper Close Knit. 
On Tuesday, the Two Peas in a Bucket gallery will be full of new layouts from the Garden Girls. Based on the sneak above, I think it's pretty easy to guess what the October theme will be! 

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. These layouts look great Jill - can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete