Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fallready?

It may still feel like summer, but it's already fall in the Two Peas DT gallery!  Yep, this month's theme is fall, and my own contribution to the gallery focuses on how the season begins for me the moment that we head back to school.
My immune system is feeling the seasonal shift as well -- I've been sick for the past few days with a bad cold. Ugh. At least I got sick during the three-day weekend and not during the school week. This time of year is just way too busy for me to be missing school. 

With that said, I'm off to chug Mucinex.  Thanks for stopping by today! 

4 comments:

  1. sorry you haven't been feeling well-LOVE the page and LOVE fall--cooler weather is MOST welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this--the label with the journaling is perfect. Hope you feel better soon! I feel something coming on myself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colourful and vibrant layout Jill. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete