Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gardener's Digest: September Garden Girl Blog Hop

*** APOLOGIES for the late update!  My blog was set to post at p.m., not a.m.  Whoops! ***
Welcome to the Gardeners' Digest, a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas in a Bucket. We'd love it if you'd "hop" by each of our blogs today to see what's in bloom in the Garden this month.  If you've been following the hop so far, you were just visiting Lisa's blog. 
I have a wee bit of a peek to share of a project that I have been working on for this week's Scrap Your Stash video. Can you tell what my focus will be?  
Don't let the pink and red fool you (or the hearts, for that matter) -- it is indeed a Halloween layout! I've been yearning to scrap Halloween since the weather started cooling around here, reminding me that one of my favorite holidays is right around the corner.  On my project I used some of my favorite new products, mixing Halloween-themed items with some not-so-Halloweed-themed items. 
 Here are a few of my favorites, all of which I used on the project above: 
Theresa Collins Sticky Notes
Photo Overlays from Pebbles and Crate Paper


Studio Calico Thataway Plastic Die-Cut Stars
Alison Kreft/Webster's Pages "Right Now" Paper


Here are a few of my most recent bookmarks from the Two Peas gallery. All of these layouts made me see with fresh eyes. 
(Top: AlisonLeigh21 and Monika Glod; bottom: AWriter and VickiLFunk)

To thank you for visiting today, I'd love to offer you a chance to win a $10 Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate. Just leave a comment on this post (including your Two Peas username) before 6:00 p.m. Hawaii time on Friday, September 27, and I will select one lucky winner. 


The next stop on the blog hop is the crafty genius known as Paigeor if you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, you can head to the Two Peas in a Bucket blog.  Thanks for hopping by today! 


47 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the overlays, but have been hesitant to purchase them. Thanks for the chance to win! 2peas: iggyboo32

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a set from Studio Calico, I am waiting to use them on a Halloween layout... I'm a new fan of yours, and I have to say WOW!!! Your work is a-m-a-z-I-n-g!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that thicker font and those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, i'll never mind waiting for a glimpse of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those awesome SC stars!! Can't wait to see the rest of your LO!

    -alone_inacrowdedroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us!paperpodner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see all your new projects this week! I just took your class and loved it!
    aurorwillow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow look at all the goodness coming! Love it and thanks for the inspiration!
    2peas name: lisascreativeniche

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneak! Halloween is a favorite at our house too! CyndeeBK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sneak of your layout. Your work is always fantastic.

    2Ps: keddyo era

    ReplyDelete
  11. since our 2 seconds of weather cooling you mean; sure seems hot again today!! at least in kailua, lol!
    2Ps name, gleestormont

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a big fan of grids, and looking forward to seeing the whole page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its great to discover a whole new world with scrapbooking. I am new to it, but loving each step of the way!
    Its great to discover your blog and adding it to my RSS feeds so I wont miss a thing.

    Thanks for the chance to win the gift certificate!

    Pea name: Dani_bmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sneak and always love your work! 2peas: dluscan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the layouts you picked as inspiration!!
    Ar 2peas I'm pennypumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the chance to win :D
    mariangeles_scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the Thickers and those cute little stars!

    *pink* at 2 peas

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your picks! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see 31 there, so it's Halloween definitely)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great product picks! Loving those thickers and the stars! 2peas: mprantner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all the inspiration and the chance to win! I'm susanb722 at TwoPeas.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am JenGreer13 at TwoPeas and I am thinking that I will have to get some of that Alison Kreft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the chance to win. I hadn't seen the Pebbles overlays before and they just went on my shoppping list.

    juliee181

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those SC stars, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your sneak peek, your videos are always amazing. Thanks for a chance to win :)
    fleursbydesign

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love visiting your blog, Jill. I always get inspired to scrap. Thanks for the chance to win!
    two peas: emilyclaire817

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your work and blog. Thanks for the chance to win. PepPea @ Two Peas.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing work! 2ps: senoritascrapper

    ReplyDelete
  29. Two new faves thanks to your blogpost: cut&paste thickers and the stars by SC.. So good! (Sparklin @ 2peas)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I didn't realize that Pebbles had overlays. I finally broke into my stash of Crate Paper overlays over the weekend and love the effect. Thanks for enabling.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love to see your stuff; excited about a red and pink Halloween! XOXO Queen Mary

    ReplyDelete
  32. What great picks - thanks for the inspiration! capegina

    ReplyDelete
  33. Overlays and plastic stars....I am enchanted!!!

    How lovely of you to offer blog candy. You did not require us to follow to be eligible, but I am a brand-new follower by Google Friend, nonetheless. Yippeee!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    (JanisinIdaho)

    ReplyDelete
  34. woo hoo thanks for the giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your product picks (why is it that Amy Tangerine Thickers are always the ones I must-have?) and your inspiration pages too. Good stuff!
    Cynthia/2peas - soccerwidow

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love those overlays! You make it look so easy! Krabbett

    ReplyDelete
  37. Paytons' Gonna Nap is a fantastic scrapbook page! Love everything about it. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm AWriter in Two Peas. Thank you so much for featuring my layout. I'm flattered! I love your work and you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the inspiration as always! Ginajo15

    ReplyDelete
  40. this is my first 2 peas hop
    vidalton

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the sneak peek of your layout.
    thanks for the chance to win some $ so I can buy more things.
    2 pea user: garlandandrea

    ReplyDelete
  42. yay! thank you for the chance to win! - littletoki

    ReplyDelete
  43. thanks for a chance.
    those overlays and thickers are my fave!!

    2peas iwilling

    ReplyDelete