Thursday, September 19, 2013

My September JBS Layouts

In my last post, I shared a few peeks at my September JBS layouts, but now that the mid-month reveal has passed, I can share them in their entirety.

The first layout documents my "12 on the 12th" adventure -- an attempt to document a day in the life in twelve photos.
Today's post on the JBS Inspiration blog takes a closer look at how this layout came together, thanks in large part to the Papercrafting Kit
My second layout, also created with the Papercrafting Kit, had me teary-eyed. This may seem negative, but in truth, it is a reminder that in the process of creating the page, I tapped into something real, something powerful and sincere. 
For my third layout, I dipped into the mini-album kit on my way back to the 1970s. 
The kit includes one of my favorite scrappy products ever, Farmhouse Paper Company's index cards. 
There's also some pretty blue ribbon in the kit, and you know my philosophy -- have ribbon, will stitch! 

I can't wait to see what's in store for October!  

7 comments:

  1. oh so beautiful! and all this hand written journaling, so soul full. Love everything you create .

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHREE GREAT LAYOUTS. i LOVE THE LITTLE PICS ON THE FIRST ONE AND THE STITCHED RIBBON ON THE LAST ONE. OOPS SORRY FOR THE CAPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really BEAUTIFULLY done--love the middle layout, the one with your grandma--just a beautiful tribute! Thanks for the inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the amount of pics in your first LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your handwritten journalling! I wish I could stitch as well as you can...I need more practice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three beautiful layouts. The journaling on the one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete