Friday, September 13, 2013

One Afternoon

This week I joined fellow October Afternoon team member Alex for a sketch challenge post on the OA blog. My project came together in a single afternoon -- I snapped the photos, printed them out, and assembled the layout. Thanks to the sketch, the entire process was a breeze.
This was the first time Alex had created a sketch, and I think she did a knockout job.  Her intent was to design a sketch that would feature the journaling prominently. In fact, she titled the post "Tell a Story." Although my journaling isn't a story in the traditional sense, it does capture the moment for me, and thus, serves as part of my larger story, the one that I live.

3 comments:

  1. this is GREAT--beautiful pictures--love the paper you journaled on, and the stitching--FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your poetic journaling. Feeling the slightest change of seasons as we head into our Hawaiian fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh!!! I absolutely LOVE this LO and the journaling... sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete