Monday, September 2, 2013

September at JBS Mercantile

The best thing about being on the design team for JBS Mercantile is that on a monthly basis, I get to eat my words and not feel badly about doing so.  Each month, as I get my first peek at the kits, I declare, "Now this is my favorite kit ever!" and then a month later, I'm saying the same thing. 

Still...this month's kits are my favorite ever!  

My bout with a bad cold this weekend left me groaning, sniffling, and generally unproductive, so I don't have many layouts to share just yet, but before my immune system tanked, I did manage to break into the Historian kit
There are even more projects to be found in the September design team gallery! I'll share the rest of mine during the mid-month reveal on the 15th.

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous LO!! And your words are so beautiful..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journaling gave me the chills this morning.
    You rule, Jill!!!
    Hugs & Aloha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!! LOVE the layout and LOVE the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful journalling. I'll echo 'you rule!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about this month too. The stamp looks so good. I can't wait to see the rest of your pages too. I finally had a little time to start Soul Scrapping now that one child is in school. Really enjoying and wanting to dig deeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trying to catch up on your blog. Just wanted to say how beautiful your journaling is. It seems like I have beautiful words in my head when I go to write my journaling & for some reason because it's not in a "journal" I cannot write them down & end up saying very generic things. I need to come to your blog more often to encourage me to just write what I feel.

    ReplyDelete