Thursday, October 17, 2013

Back.

Whew.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks!  I just returned home after chaperoning a college tour to the Pacific Northwest.  It was a wonderful experience, although the transition from 36-degree temperatures to the usual humid Hawaii weather has been somewhat difficult.  I miss the cool weather.

Did I just say that?

While I was gone, the mid-month gallery was updated at JBS Mercantile.  I added a few more October kit layouts, including a Halloween-themed layout about my daughter's Shaun of the Dead tribute last year...
...an Antiquarian kit layout about one of the loveliest songs ever written...
...and a shout-out to my daughter's new toy.
I had so much fun working with this month's kits! I can't wait to see what's in store for November.

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts as usual - my favourite is the top one. I am curious what is the loveliest song ever written?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete