Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's All About Me (No, Really!)

Today marks the reveal of the October Garden theme at Two Peas in a Bucket --  it's "All About Me," with a focus on self-portrait layouts. Here's my take on the theme:
A self-portrait page is so much more than the photo on it. The journaling makes all the difference. On this layout, the journaling explores my outlook. I've always found the question, "Are you an optimist or a pessimist?" tough to answer, but the journaling here is my attempt to do so. 
More details and a full supply list may be found at Two Peas in a Bucket. 

Be sure to check out the Two Peas store today as well, since there are new cut files (including a Halloween-themed freebie), 
new exclusive flair buttons, 
and new printables (which I'm excited about using in my October Scrap Your Stash video). 
Thanks for stopping by today! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my! this is just gorgeous..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours in your layout. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are on the bright side - at least your LOs are, I recognize them because of the colors immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the colors and how you used that cool transparency!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another absolute cracker. Totally divine

    ReplyDelete