Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's World Cardmaking Day!

It's World Cardmaking Day, which means that everyone in the world is required to create at least one card today.  I think that's how it works.

I buckled under the pressure to create a card like a piece of paper under a bone folder.  I'm not really card-savvy, like some people are (ahem, Laura and Danielle), but I didn't want to be a party pooper.  So as I made up my mind to create a card,  I told myself to just relax and have fun, which actually turned out to be possible! It helped that I was working with products that I love from Jenni Bowlin Studio.
I ended up having so much fun with the first one that I created another!  I used only scraps of paper on this one. 
Have you created a card today? If not, go do your global duty.  The world is waiting on you.  (No pressure!)

3 comments:

  1. I feel I must go and create now.
    LOVE your cards by the way. Oh my those feathers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look awesome.
    love that feather!!

    ReplyDelete