Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Peek at December

Rather than join in the Black Friday stampedes, I opted to stay at home today, spending a lazy Friday with the hubs and the pets and, of course, the scraps. Care for a few peeks at the December first galleries at Two Peas in a Bucket and JBS Mercantile?
I've been having some fun with my circle punch and the December printables. 
I've also been creating a few layouts with the JBS December kits. Here's a peek at one: 
The December kits have sparked the holiday spirit within me. Tonight I scrapbooked and watched one of my holiday favorites, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. As I get older, more and more do I begin to see the Clark Griswold in myself. 

I'll be sharing the full layouts soon! Thanks for stopping by today. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment