Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bad Bad Blogger

My apologies for being AFK for almost ten days. It's been a busy ten days, let me tell you. It's that time of year when everything intensifies, when the spaces in my calendar fill and I have to write in the margins, when the post-its mount, when I look in the mirror most days and just stick out my tongue.  This is the time of year when I try to remind myself to savor the small things, to make the little moments last, to notice that which might otherwise pass me by if I let myself get overwhelmed.

And now I'm about to enter another busy ten days, albeit ones that promise gravy and leftovers.

I have been stealing minutes here and there to be crafty. Today on the October Afternoon blog, for instance, I'm sharing the cover of the album that I have created with the Very Merry December kit.
I had some fun with embossing, can you tell? 
I stamped the sentiment using watermark ink, and alternated white, teal, and copper embossing powders. 

Each week through the beginning of January, the team at OA will share their mini-albums as they come together. 

Before I leave to go hunt down my turkey (at the store, that is), I have some good news for one lucky person.
The winner of the Urban Autumn blog hop giveaway is…
Congratulations, Patricia! 



2 comments: