Wednesday, November 6, 2013

JBS November Kits + A Few Peeks

Although the mid-month gallery update at JBS Mercantile is a little over a week away, I do have a few peeks to share of the layouts that I have created this month.
I am crazy about these gold foil leaves, part of the antiquarian kit, not just because they are pretty, but because I finally "get" them. All of my autumns have been spent in an ever-green place, and only until I traveled to the mainland this past October did I experience a true fall, with leaves turning red and yellow and gold. Usually fall-themed products don't interest me much, but this year, I am totally feeling fall!
The accents in this month's kits have made for some very happy scrapping, let me tell you. I am also a huge fan of the exclusives that have been popping up in kits, like the patterned paper (above) designed by Lisa Dickinson, the stencils, stamps, and die-cuts, and now, wood veneer!
Pretty pretty!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the stitching on those gold foil leaves, Jill. :)

    ReplyDelete