Sunday, December 1, 2013

December at JBS

There is no way to look at the December kits at JBS Mercantile without wanting to pull out the holiday photos and get scrapping. I've been dipping into the papercrafting, antiquarian, and mini-album kits, each of which includes its own kind of holiday cheer.
Not all of my layouts were holiday-themed, however. The exclusive patterned paper in the papercrafting kit so reminded me of the plates at our favorite sushi place that I couldn't resist putting together an homage. 
Layout details may be found in the gallery is now live (with a mid-month update coming on the 15th).  Also, I'm not sure if you have seen it yet, but Jenni herself created an incredible accordion album with the mini-album kit.  The moment I saw it, I knew that I'd be revisiting that kit!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pages Jill - your work never fails to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these all, but the first page is just wow-awesome

    ReplyDelete