Sunday, December 15, 2013

Making Merry

As I complete the pages in my holiday album using October Afternoon's Very Merry December kit, I am starting to get more and more excited, but also more and more panicked.  I'm looking forward to Christmas, but I am SO unprepared for it. There's just way too much going on lately. Still, I'm trying to focus on the "merry" more than the "worry." Scrapbooking the bright spots helps: 
Last night I worked on a layout using tidbits from the JBS Mercantile December kits. I fought my desire to hoard every piece in the Antiquarian kit (not an easy temptation to overcome, let me tell you) and put them to good use alongside some of my favorite December kit goodies and one of my favorite family holiday photos.

I am definitely feeling the holiday spirit. Let's hope that it is strong enough to combat the exhaustion that this week is sure to hold for me!  You'll know that the dark side has won if my next post is entitled "Bah Humbug."

1 comment:

  1. Love the coffee cup in that first picture. Is that something from Starbucks or is it part of the October Afternoon collection?

    ReplyDelete