Monday, January 20, 2014

Dear CHAnta...

Dear CHAnta,

I know that Christmas was less than a month ago, but I've been doing my best to remain on the "nice" list for the past three weeks. I've been working so hard, in fact, that I missed most of the CHA excitement and am only now catching up. 

Please -- pretty please -- may I have these?  
Charms from Webster's Pages
Spicy Social Soup from Jillibean Soup. 

Gold rub-ons and flatbacks from Jenni Bowlin Studio
Playlist from KI Memories 
Wood veneer from Cosmo Cricket
Frames and patterned papers from Crate Paper
…and Thickers galore! 

Oh, CHAnta dear, this really is the most wonderful time of the year.  

Thank you!

-- Jill 

P.S. Should my wish list expand in size -- and it will -- don't be surprised. 

1 comment:

  1. Those keys are gorgeous! And I adore everything from Jillibean Soup.

    ReplyDelete