Monday, February 3, 2014

Powell's

One of the highlights of our trip to Portland this past October was our visit to Powell's, which is a bookstore so large that it occupies an entire city block.  I finally got around to scrapping my photos from that day, with a little boost from last week's sketch challenge on the October Afternoon blog. 
Papers and accents from the Milk Money collection found a happy home on this layout.  I also had a chance to work with -- play with, more accurately --  the new Daily Flash chipboard.  
I would love to go back to Powell's some day. Long live the bookstore! 

6 comments:

  1. I went to collage in Portland and know Powells well. Not only does it cover the entire city block, but is also several floors high! Incredible! I could get lost in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powells is one of my favorite places in the entire world. I could lose hours and hours there. Great layout to capture that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!!! I think I have to scraplift that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout celebrating one of my favorite things. Win Win

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever we travel to Oregon, we make it a point to have at least half a day at Powell's. It's a great store, and it's so fun that you made a page about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god. On my bucket list. Beautifully scrapped, Jill!

    ReplyDelete