Sunday, March 9, 2014

JBS March Project Peeks

The mid-month gallery reveal at JBS Mercantile isn't until the fifteenth, but I do have a few peeks to share of some of the projects that I have been working on lately using the March kits.
I've been documenting Girl Scout cookie binge-season with some help from the March Antiquarian kit. 
I've also been sporting some inky and misty fingers, thanks to the stencil and stamp found in the Papercrafting kit. 

I always find that working with the JBS Mercantile kits is so liberating. I never find myself worrying about where a page is headed.  I just sort of fall into the process. There's no pressure -- just playfulness and exploration.  It makes it a lot easier to ensure that my heart is on the page. 

I'm excited to share that the folks at JBS Mercantile are gathering for an upcoming online crop. We always have so much fun when we get together! 
Hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment