Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer: Day One!

Today was my first full day of summer vacation, one which found me sleeping in (just a little -- thanks for nothing, cat), heading to the North Shore for lunch...
reading a book (and actually finishing it -- how crazy is that?!)...
actually having time to chat with my husband before he left for work, listening to music (that was not played over a car radio whilst I sat in terrible traffic), watching Fever Pitch (for the thousandth time -- it never gets old), spending quality time with my daughter, and now, gearing up to play with paper for a bit.  

Welcome, summer!  

I suppose this means it's time to bid farewell to the 2013-2014 school year, a task that I started when I created this year-in-review layout: 
I used the October Afternoon Milk Money collection here, since it seemed quite fitting. If you're curious about the sketch on which the layout is based, you can check it out on the OA blog

Thanks for visiting today! 

3 comments: