Saturday, June 7, 2014

Shares and Sneaks

The first week of summer has passed by rather quickly, but not without leaving behind a colorful trail.
I created this journal so that I could jot down my thoughts and reflections about the books that I plan to read this summer. I've already begun to fill the pages. 
I put together a little  tutorial and shared it on the October Afternoon blog. I'm on my third book of the summer, B.J. Novak's One More Thing: Stories and Other Stories. I really like his style. The dangerous thing about this book is that you can turn to any page, read any sentence, and get hooked right away. I keep having to remind myself to move through the book page by page -- no jumping ahead. 

I've also been working on a video for Two Peas, which will go live on Tuesday. Here's a sneak of the layout: 
I am loving the colors in the June moodboard. They are all over this layout, as well as in the printable that I used. Everything about this moodboard shouts "SUMMER!" to me. 

I've also been looking forward to the JBS Mercantile mid-month gallery reveal and have been working on a few more layouts using the June kits. Care for a peek? 
I think it's fair to say that the scrapping bug has hit me hard. No complaints here, though! 

Thanks for stopping by today. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment