Monday, July 7, 2014

In Just a Few Days...

I can't believe that in just a few days, Two Peas will close. If you are a pea and you have not yet made arrangements to save the items in your gallery, keep in mind that in the FAQ section of the site, Two Peas has posted that "this content will only be available through July 10, 2014 11:59 p.m. CST."

Since the Garden Girl layouts belong to Two Peas, the design team can't share them in galleries elsewhere. If you were wanting to save any of those, keep that in mind. Mine are saved to my computer, and most have been shared on this blog, but I also have a Pinterest pinboard for them. They've been posted in chronological order.
Gosh, it's crazy to think that I generated all of these projects over the last three years. Being a Garden Girl really was a dream come true for me, and I will always be grateful to Kristina for welcoming me to the team. 

Over the next few days, I'll be going through my bookmarks at Two Peas, to be sure that I have saved the layouts that have inspired me over the years.

6 comments:

  1. I have to go through still, I'm so sad! Do we know if the YouTube videos will stay up? Loved your videos oh so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine, I have no idea what the fate of the videos will be. Like the GG layouts, they belong to Two Peas. I'm hoping that they'll stay up on YouTube, but will just need to keep my fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. I uploaded my own gallery to scrapbook.com but I do need to look through my bookmarks as well. Time to pin! Good to know I can always find yours on pinterest too. I will definitely miss your garden girl inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad to see 2 Peas go. I'm glad we can see your layouts elsewhere. I find your work very inspiring. I do have my fingers crossed for the videos to stay. I love to go back & watch them again when I get in a slump. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill! I uploaded my gallery to scrapbook.com and was hoping all the GG would do the same. I did not realize the GGs weren't allowed to share their work on other galleries. What a pity. :( Thanks so much for pinning all your layouts - I am totally following your board! I hope your videos stay up on youtube. I just love them so much! Keep on inspiring, Jill!

    Anne (sassiescrapper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea to create a pinboard of you GG layouts! I will continue to visit your blog to see what you are up to. I am always inspired by your work!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete