Monday, September 29, 2014

Mondays Are Hard.

Why is it so hard to start a new week?  Maybe it's because "new", when used in reference to weeks, actually means the opposite: "same old, same old." It's not really a new week; it's another week, in a series of weeks, and Monday is at the start of it all.  It's the distance between Monday and the weekend that makes Monday a particular kind of torture.

In sum, Garfield was soooo right.

I shouldn't be hating on Mondays, though. Every moment is precious.  Saturday moments especially. Just saying.

I am happy, however, on this Monday among Mondays, to share with you more sneaks from the JBS Mercantile October kits:

I think I've found a new favorite color combo in orange and aqua/mint green.

The kits will be available tomorrow evening, at midnight CST. I've had a peek at what the other DT members have been working on, and I know you'll love their creations as much as I do.

Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment