Sunday, October 26, 2014

JBS Mercantile November Kit Sneaks

The November kit reveal at JBS Mercantile is a little less than a week away. After spending the day with the Papercrafting and Antiquarian kits, I must say, the colors, papers, and accents in these kits perfectly channel all that is wonderful about the month of November.  Here are a few sneaks:
Lots of layering going on here. :)

I'm hoping that I can bypass the autumn colds that are a not-so-wonderful aspect of this time of year, but I woke up with a sore throat, and my sense of denial is starting to weaken. Ugh. Here's hoping it won't develop into anything more.

Have a great week ahead. I'm looking forward to Halloween. Maybe if I do get a cold I can just forget the costume I originally planned to wear and go as the undead instead -- way more authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment