Saturday, November 15, 2014

New "Inspired By..." Class (and a Reunion!)

When Two Peas in a Bucket closed earlier this year, I was not just saddened -- I was disoriented. It was tough to say goodbye, to seek out new communities, to continue to hope in an industry that was clearly shifting and changing. The Two Peas design team -- the Garden Girls -- continued to keep in touch, thankfully, and now, I'm happy to share that the band got back together again for an online workshop called "Inspired By...", hosted on Shimelle.com.

Each of us (Shimelle LaineNancy DamianoPaige EvansStephanie BryanMarcy PennerJen KinkadeWilna FurstenbergLaura Craigie, and me) drew on a particular source of inspiration and used it as a springboard to create a layout and accompanying process video.  Here's a peek at my project: 
Even though we aren't really a team any longer, it felt good to work as one again. I'm so proud of this thing we did together!

You can find out more about the class on Shimelle's blog.  If you happen to enroll in the workshop, I sincerely hope that you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I enrolled and LOVED this class! Such great inspiration from the wonderful Garden Girls. Always love your.Videos Jill!

    ReplyDelete