Saturday, December 13, 2014

12.13.14

Today, after a nearly two-week scrappy hiatus (it's the end of the quarter and the only paper I've been touching is the non-patterned variety), I set aside some time today to indulge in some much-needed craftiness.
The JBS Mercantile mid-month reveal is on the 15th. I can't believe this is my last reveal, but I tried to make the most of it. 

This isn't the first of my holiday-related crafty exploits. A few days ago on the Crate Paper blog, I shared a tutorial for this clothespin wreath
It's a cinch to put together -- it really is!  I am so not a DIY person. I tend to pronounce the word "die," in fact, because that's usually what I'd rather do than attempt any kind of DIY project, but this one really is a can-do project.  

Now it's back to grading papers for me!  In a few days' time, I will finally be able to start my December Daily. You think I'm kidding. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I've been stalking all your social media, in need of a Jill "fix". Glad to see you back and excited to see your DD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back also. I hope you get to unwind and enjoy the holiday season soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are funny. DIY, die. :) I snorted a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete