Monday, December 1, 2014

Last Kit, First Page

I'm going to savor every little last bit of the experience of working with the December JBS Mercantile kits.
My pouty-face girl was just clowning around on when I took this photo on Thanksgiving Day, but when I looked at the photos after uploading them, I was stunned by her beautiful eyes. "Seventeen. I can't believe she's already seventeen..." was the thought running through my head as I studied the photo, and out of that, this layout was born, with each ring on the tree paper numbered to correspond with one of the precious years of her life.
The mid-month gallery reveal is set for the fifteenth. I'll have more to share then!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Jill. A GREAT use of that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo and perfect layout to showcase your daughter! Love the symbolism.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the journaling and the great photo of your beautiful daughter just makes the layout perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome and inspiring idea with the numbers on the tree/wood grain! Always love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this page. I gasped when I saw it in the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning and creative page. Your heartfelt journaling and that picture of your gorgeous daughter are so complemented by that background.

    ReplyDelete