Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cookie Love

There's a lot happening at Elle's Studio on this fine Saturday: there's the reveal of the January kit and add-on, AND the first 2015 design team gallery is live. My contribution is all about love, love, cookie love.
Drawing upon the colors and shapes of the cookies in the photos, I incorporated a series of "cookie cutter" shapes in similar colors all over the page, giving a few a little boost with some adhesive dots. 
More details (and a bunch of colorful and creative layouts from the team) can be found at Elle's Studio! 

Thanks for visiting today! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the colors on this and all those lovely embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! So colourful and love all of the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I want some decorated sugar cookies now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun page, and I must say that bright yellow bow just "makes" it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! And colourful! And fun!

    ReplyDelete