Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dear CHAnta

Dear CHAnta,

It's the most wonderful time of the year (again) -- CHA time!

I know that some people don't believe in the industry, but this time of year is still special to the true believers. With that said, here are some items from this year's wish list:
Hero Arts: Clearly Kelly stamps
American Crafts/Shimelle: True Stories collection
Bella Blvd: Star Student "International Studies" paper

American Crafts/Dear Lizzy: Fine and Dandy paper clips and papers 

Doodlebug: generally, I avoid cutesy, but I am not made of stone. That carrot paper is adorable, no?  I could see this line as being perfect for making Easter cards and treat bags.
My Mind's Eye: Fancy That and Hello World

Crate Paper Craft Market and Confetti: I'll just take the works. 

That's just for starters.

I've been good this year -- really, not as much hoarding as usual! -- and with these lovelies, I'll be even better.

Thanks, CHAnta. :)

-- Me

8 comments:

  1. you always pick out the best stuff. drool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right with you on every one of these picks.Especially love the Kelly P. stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great picks. I must have overlooked those MME lines. I must have a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a true believer! LOVING your choices--DELICIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to let you do all my shopping from now on. I love all of your choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "some people don't believe in the industry..." What does that even mean?? We believe! Even if I do mostly digi these days, I still have tons of old printed photos and the need to scrap em.

    ReplyDelete