Friday, January 2, 2015

Now for Some Good News

No more lamenting for me today -- instead, I'm excited to share some good news! I'm officially a member of the Scraptastic Club design team!

I've been working on a few projects using the January kits, which you can see in their full glory on the Scraptastic blog.  Over the past few days, my attentions have been focused on two of the kits, which are packed with loveliness.

Here's "This Must Be the Place"...
and its ever-so-pretty add-on...
I absolutely love the variety of colors, patterns, and accents here, not to mention the inclusion of several exclusive papers. And if you haven't seen the stamps yet, be prepared for some major swoonage.

Don't even get me started on the fact that these kits are named after a Talking Heads song.  So "if someone asks, this is where I'll be": creating happily with these beautiful kits!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you create with these fab kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so very creative!!! Fantastic!!! You're right the combinations are great!
    Happy New Year
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you're on the team too!!! Love your work!! Following you now (thought I already did that ages ago!).
    Happy 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete