Monday, January 12, 2015

XOXO 2015

This is the year in which two of my favorite people will finally tie the knot!
I couldn't be happier for my cousin and her love, who took this photo at the beginning of "their year." We are eight months away from the big day, a time period measured and marked on this layout that I created for Elle's Studio using the Hello 2015 and Love You More collections. 

We're all counting down the days until these two make it official. Just think -- in a few months' time, I'll be scrapbooking wedding photos! :) 

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous page!! I love the wonky stitching between the two circled dates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the way you used the calendars!!! what a fun page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll lift your calendar/stitching idea for a page about my god daughter's just announced pregnancy news. Also a highly anticipated August event!!

    ReplyDelete