Friday, April 10, 2015

April at Elle's Studio

Today's the day -- it's time for the gallery reveal AND the April kit reveal at Elle's Studio! My contribution to the gallery combines the new Cienna collection and the bright and springy April kit:
The layout shares the story behind the photos and reflects on the origins of my love for animals.
It's great to finally be scrapping these photos! I've been waiting for the right moment (and materials).
Today's blog post at Elle's Studio features a little reminder about the limited quantity of the April kits. I feel lucky to have nabbed one!  In fact, I'm working on a layout tonight using the kit. :) The post also mentions this month's exclusive cut files and printables (very cute!), as well as something about GRAB BAGS (which never last long, because they only appear twice a year), so be sure to check that out!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment