Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Let's Get Serious. Or Not.

There are so many pressing questions that demand asking and answering in our world today. There are also many not-so-pressing questions that are just plain hilarious to pose, like, "If my dog could talk, what would she say?"

That's exactly what Scraptastic DT member Melissa Mann and I asked ourselves for this past week's challenge on the Scraptastic blog.  Here's my answer:
My husband and daughter helped me to create the list. We cracked up the entire time, trying to create captions to go with each photo. 
I'm pretty sure the dog would approve. 


3 comments:

  1. These are great! Our cats would agree on the importance of enough sleep, although their figure would probably be closer to 23 hours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,,,I love the journaling and the way you stitched the photos on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute funny and inspiring! What are those adorb teal letters??

    ReplyDelete