Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ready Set Go

I don't get to travel much, given the cost of air fare across the Pacific, but every few years, I get to utter the words, "We're going on vacation," and mean it. A few days ago, I shared a layout on the October Afternoon blog that looks back at a past vacation to one of our favorite places while also looking ahead to the return trip that we've been planning.
I can't believe the last time we were at Disneyland was ten years ago! I wonder whether it will still feel magical, now that Z isn't a little kid. If my husband's level of excitement is any indicator, there's a whole lot of magic left.
The OA Summertime collection was perfect for a Disney-themed page. It's definitely going to be making an appearance in my upcoming Disneyland album.
About that album -- I've been instructed that "we are not stopping every three seconds for a photo." They know not what they say.  I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I love your bright layout! Such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy page! Awesome design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so laughing out loud at the stopping every three seconds for photos thing! And this is such a wonderful energetic page. Perfect for a Disneyland salute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magic of Disneyland NEVER goes away! Your family will enjoy it through entirely different eyes and that is actually part of its "magic." You at least have to re-pose the shot in the letter O...along with all the other shots you sneak in. They will thank you later! haha

    ReplyDelete