Thursday, July 30, 2015

Beached.

I say, "summer," you say, "beach!" That's pretty much how it works around here. Of course, here in Hawai'i, I say "winter," and you also say "beach!" So it goes on an island.

Sad, but true: I rarely go to the beach. I should get my resident status revoked, I know. I actually love the beach and spent a lot of time there as a child, but now I'm too sun-sensitive and can never stay shore-side for long. Still, when I say "summer..."
This is my most recent layout for October Afternoon, documenting the one -- yes, ONE -- day that we spent at the beach this summer.
Hopefully we'll make it back before the summer ends...but even if we don't, there's always some beach somewhere on this island to visit, regardless of the time of year.

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I especially love that little quilt-looking piece in the center. Hope you are able to get in another beach visit soon!

    ReplyDelete