Wednesday, July 15, 2015

We're Back!

We just returned from a trip to the happiest (and most crowded) place on earth.
I spent my first day back home recuperating (is needing fourteen hours of sleep normal?) and scrapbooking. Based on the fact that I uploaded 500 photos this morning, I foresee many Disney-themed pages to come. :)

Luckily, I have the perfect kit to use with the pics. The July Scraptastic "True Colors" kit and add-on plus the July stamp sets) were waiting for me when I arrived yesterday, and they are definitely Disney-colored. The layout above was created based on a "stamp your journaling" challenge on the Scraptastic blog.

Now that I'm back, I also have five more days to tackle my third layout for the Ms. Pac-Man Challenge. I also need to check out the links and Instagram tags that you've been sharing with me -- I can't wait to see what you've been working on!

As a reminder, the deadline is July 20.  To be entered to win the scrappy giveaway, be sure that you share the images of your kit and three layouts with me. We're in the home stretch!

P.S. Apparently this is my 1000th post. Whoa. I haven't actually published all of the posts I've started,  but I have, as of this post, started a thousand of them. Here's to a thousand more!(?)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun layout!! Love the big quote title and the pictures are so cute! Another wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete